Planit-X has secured outline planning approval for 39 dwellings, associated infrastructure and landscaping on land off Saltby Road, Croxton Kerrial. Planit-X managed the planning process and arranged community consultation. At the time, the housing policies of the Melton Local Plan were out of date, but we successfully put the case that the proposed development would provide several economic, social and environmental benefits, not least a significant boost to the area’s supply of houses, including a range of affordable dwellings. Planit-X is negotiating the S106 Agreement for the scheme.
The proposals include:
- the removal and relocation of existing farm buildings
- access to the development will be via Saltby Road
- the proposed development will consist of two, three and four bedroom properties
- large area of public open space
- character house types in keeping with the local housing style and materials